I'm going to camp.
With a bunch of fifth graders.
Wish me luck . . .

I've been warned that the hardest part of the trip will be the bus ride.

I can't imagine that will be too bad . . .
the part I'm worried about is the sleeping arrangement.

I hope the girls like to sleep because I sure do.
Another thing I'm a little concerned about is the food.
I'm a little picky lately about what I eat.
I think I may stash some things away in my suitcase.
Like dark chocolate high protein/low carb foods.
I actually am pretty excited about going to camp and being one of the people "in charge".
That means I get to chew gum and drink coffee while all the other kids can't. :)
I'm sure I will have many pictures and interesting stories to share with you when I return.
Be sure to make smores! and if you have any Peeps from easter left over take them and make peep smores! have a fun trip!
ReplyDeleteI hope you've had a great time!!
ReplyDelete