We had a little tease last week,
but it feels like Fall now.
Could it be possible that Spring will never come??
I keep looking out the kitchen window at the pool dreaming of the days where we will all just hang out with no cares.
And to be hot . . .not freezing!!
Our heat is running.
In May.
But I'm not complaining. (am I?)
Spring will come.
And I will be happy.
Until then, I will keep happy doing things inside.
Like painting our master bedroom.
I needed to write that because now I will actually do it.
I hope.
I will post before and after photos soon.
I hope.
I need to go make some hot coffee.
brrrr . . .
Question: What is your weather like and what do you do when it is cold and rainy and plain old yucky outside??
I hear ya! The weather here in Dalton, MA. is crazy! one minute its like spring the next its fall weather! I'm starting to wonder if summer will ever come? I just want nice steady spring weather then some nice hot summer weather!!
ReplyDeleteYour newest follower from the blog hop...I don't like the in between weather, I wear cute clothes to work anyway and bring a sweater
ReplyDeleteLovely blog. I'm your newest follower from the blog hop. Love your theme of daily blessings counting. That's right up my pathway. :-) Hope you can stop by and follow: www.shadonnarichards.blogspot.com for some happiness quotes.
ReplyDelete