Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday Randomness

Even though the weather is cold, we have been getting the pool ready for the day when it is warm enough to swim.
I bought a new solar cover to heat it up without the pool heater.
(our old one has seen better days)
I cut it to fit our pool's shape. 
The pool is now 70 degrees . . . warmer than the air at least!
Do you see the tree at the left of the pool?
I have been trying to save that tree since the day we moved in the house . . . my husband wants to cut it down so badly. 
What do you think??
Should I let him?


Sweet Caroline potted some new flowers for me.
Poor thing has been suffering from seasonal allergies . . . thank goodness for Claritin.

My brother is selling these cute Vizsla pups.
Want one??
E-mail me at FiveKoz@sbcglobal.net .


I'm making this for dinner tonight.
What will be on your table?
I'm always looking for new ideas!

Have a happy Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by.
~cheryl

3 comments:

  1. The tree...that's an easy one for me! Here in IL we have so few trees, when I see a tree I go a little nutty! I say keep it for sure!!
    Dinner looks yummy, thanks for the link
    Have a happy day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Following you from the FNF blog hop (WAYYYY behind LOL) KEEP THE TREE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get the solar cover for the pool? :)

    ReplyDelete