
I posted a couple years ago that my favorite spray was Method, but I needed a change.
I have been loving this spray.
It smells fresh(like spice and lemons)and it has an added special Vegetable Protein Extract, which is a natural way to remove odors.
Plus . . . it reminds me of Laura on Little House. (anyone with me?)
(Laura loved lemon verbena and I think of her every time I smell it or see it.)
I do feel like I should add that you should spray it sparingly or the scent will overpower you. I like the scent, but too much of a good thing . . . is too much. :)
Oh . . . I got mine at Target, but you can just google it and order it on-line.
Oh . . . I got mine at Target, but you can just google it and order it on-line.

I have seen that bottle at Target. I am to cheap to buy any cleaners at full price anymore. Couponing has ruined me for trying things based on the fact that they smell good ;D
ReplyDeleteOMG, meyers is the BEST! hands down. lemon verbena for the kitchen is a MUST.
ReplyDeletei use the basil for my laundry. it is my indulgence.