Wednesday, May 11, 2011

camp

I'm baaaack!!
And I had a blast.
This is my cabin of lovely girls.
I was so glad to get to know them.
(this picture was taken before our 6:30 am nature walk . . . invigorating!!)
I slept better than I had anticipated. (even though it was only 50 degrees in the cabin!)

The food was good and the best part was that I didn't have to cook it myself and everyone helped clean the tables! :)

The whole trip was very educational. 
It was an outdoor ed program.
Owl pellets.
Bird watching.
Geology.
Animal encounters.
Team building.
Aquatics.
Orienteering.
It was fabulous.
But my favorite part of the whole trip was catching this young man's eye every now and then.
I'm so glad I went.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fantastic time!
    So glad you had this opportunity! I can think of two little girls in my house who would have loved it!
    Have a happy day

    ReplyDelete