(just a side note here: this is what happens when you take pictures at night with a flash . . .looks very orange)
Just put about 15 pretzels on a plate.
Put a kiss on each pretzel.
Pop in the microwave for about 25 - 30 seconds until chocolate is melty, but not too melted. (make sense?)
Place an m&m on each kiss.
Put in refrigerator to cool.
Repeat for as many platefuls as you need. :)
Enjoy!
**try different kinds of kisses if you are adventurous .. . I like to use the caramel ones (but it is kind of messy if you leave them in the microwave too long.)
ooh! i have a friend that makes these! SOOOOOO TASTY!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThese look yummy! I don't know why but these never turn out right when I try to make these! (Maybe it's just me?!) I've always tried in the oven before. I'm def trying it in the microwave now!
ReplyDelete