Wednesday, May 25, 2011

hard day

Today was a hard day for me.
My baby had his last day of preschool.
I couldn't even get a picture of him with his teachers because I could not hold myself together enough to take one.
I had no idea I was going to feel this way.
Next year he will be going to all-day kindergarten.
How will I make it through the day without seeing this smile?

1 comment:

  1. oh sweetheart. I know me saying I know how you feel doesn't truly help but, believe me when I say...I do know how you feel. I have three grown daughters all out of the house now, and I remember each ones first day of pre-school like it was yesterday and I know that feeling that wells up inside of you, a mixture of pride, sadness and happiness! Enjoy it babe, enjoy the ride! If you need a shoulder I am here for ya!

    ReplyDelete