Sunday, May 22, 2011

weekend garage sale finds

Now that the weather is cooperating, garage sales have been "springing up" everywhere!
I had forgotten how much I love the thrill of a "good find".


I had to buy this creamy pitcher.
I love the color cream.

And I couldn't pass up this little guy for 50 cents, could I?
Again . . . cream.

I knew I could put this to use somehow . . . I'm thinking about putting some creamy colored dried hydrangeas in it.
Have I mentioned I like the color cream? ;)

Well . . . I had to buy something that wasn't creamy colored.

Luke was thankful for that.
(do you see the brown cabinets in the background?? Guess what color they will be in a few weeks . . . cream)
p.s. I love this boy and all of his garage sale LEGOs.  He couldn't stop telling me how special they were to him.  Gotta love a good garage sale. :)

5 comments:

  1. Great finds! I am in LOVE with the dragonfly pitcher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be doing my brown kitchen cabinets cream soon also!! YAY for cream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog...the LEGO picture won me...my three boys are crazy about them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I now have cream kitchen cabinets, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh. that pitcher is gorgeous. what a total treasure!

    ReplyDelete