So proud of this boy.
I found this book at a garage sale for 50 cents . . . I'm so excited to learn more about how to use my camera!!
I'll share helpful tips with you.
This little guy is going to be finished with Pre-K tomorrow.
Time sure does fly. (sniff)
Sweet Caroline has been loving painting fingernails lately.
She likes to paint my nails, her friends' nails, her nails,. . .
. . . and even little boys at baseball games' nails.It's 1:00 am and I am still up making teachers' gifts.
I work best under pressure.
Good night.
Thanks for stopping by.
~cheryl
What a major score on that camera book!!! How lucky for you and please share your tips!:)
ReplyDeleteOur school year wraps up next week. We are all a bit excited.
Painting the boys nails totally cracked me up!!!:)
Have a happy day
Just found your blog....looks fun! You have a beautiful family, and I look forward to hearing more about your camera adventures....I recently embarked on some of my own. Good luck! :)
ReplyDelete