I think Spring has finally sprung in Chicagoland!!
I planted some annuals in our containers in the front, which leads me to this Friday's "Favorites on Fridays" post.
Favorite annual to plant in a container: Lemon Symphony
(even the name is beautiful!)
I am just in love with these flowers.
Look at the purple in the middle.
When the sun is shining, the petals are open and when the sun is not shining (which has been quite a lot until just recently) the petals are closed. It is fun to watch.
I planted them with some purple and yellow violas. (and a few orange marigolds to bring out the little bit of orange in the middle of the lemon symphony)
I will be doing a post soon about how to plant flowers in containers, so stay tuned. :)
linking up with:




Beautiful flower photos!! I love the pale purple violet! Since I'm moving to Chicagoland I need your expertise...will the pansy/violets last the whole summer?
ReplyDeletethey WILL last the whole summer! :)
ReplyDelete~cheryl
I have seen that lemon symphony and didn't know what it was..thanks for the info. Beautiful pics! I am a new follower, hope you will visit:
ReplyDeletehttp://childhoodmyths.net/blog
These are beautiful flowers! Glad spring has sprung in chi-town
ReplyDeleteTruly gorgeous!
ReplyDelete