That is only $8.00.
If you have never heard of Resurrection Eggs before, they are a wonderful tool to help teach your children about the Easter story.
They come with a story booklet that gives a scripture passage and little story for each egg.
Some examples of what the eggs contain are . . .
a donkey that Jesus rode into town on,
a crown of thorns,
a cross,
and of course, nothing to represent the empty tomb.
I highly recommend these eggs!
You can get them here for $12.99 ($4 cheaper than Amazon)if you do not have a Hobby Lobby nearby.
You can also get them at your local Christian Book Store or church bookstore. (I think WalMart also sells them.)
Hey there! I LOVE resurrections eggs, we've been doing them for 5 years and the boys never tire of them! We're gonna do all of them Sat. night :) Such a beautiful way to give the little ones an understanding of what Jesus did for us!
ReplyDeletewww.iheartmygluegun.com
I went and got some at Hobby Lobby. Thanks for the tip. The kids loved them.
ReplyDelete