Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Post with No Pictures

Spring Break is over at our house.

We didn't go to the beach.

We didn't go  to Disney World.

We didn't go anywhere, really.

It was wonderful.

My husband is a teacher and he worked extra hours at his 'second job' to earn a little extra money. (I'm so grateful for him ~ he never complained.)
The kids and I hung out at the house a lot.
The weather was COLD and rainy, but we tried to make the best of it.

We played Wii.
We watched movies.
Lots of movies.
Old movies like Dr. Dolittle. (the original one)
We played games.
We had "cleaning parties".
We drank pop and ate candy because it was Spring Break.
We had friends over for play dates.
We stayed up late.
We slept in.
We read lots of book.

I didn't fill up the gas tank once.

It was wonderful.

Several times I thought I should be taking pictures of everything, but then I decided not to and to just soak in the fun.

I don't have any photos, but I do have a ton of very fond memories of Spring Break 2011.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like our spring break!!!
    I love those kind of times together...sweet and simple! Makes me almost ready for summer!!
    Getting out those lunch boxes to pack Monday morning was not so fun was it??:)
    Have a happy day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...sometimes we have to step out from behind the camera! :)

    http://amomseyeview-lulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete