I have decided that I have been suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder.
I really think I was.
This weekend I felt alive again!!
Since it was so nice, we just couldn't resist the urge to take the cover off of our winterized pool.
Ewww . . . I will definitely have to post some "after pictures" of this. It's amazing what can happen under that pool cover during the winter.
Caroline and Luke found all sorts of water skimmers and beetles in there. We walked them to the nearby pond to give them a new home so the chlorine wouldn't kill them. :)
(I was very careful to monitor Luke and Caroline just in case one of them were to fall in . . . shudder)
John vacuumed the bottom of the pool.
He hired a pretty cute helper.
Sweet Caroline filled her bird feeders (again). We have several "regulars" that depend on her!
The boys got out their army guys and had hours of fun.
Jake tried out his new kicks. (the purchase of these shoes was a very big deal . . . he had been patiently waiting and saving money for them)
I am just so happy that spring is here and that we can spend our days on the outside enjoying God's creation.
This is the day that the Lord has made,
let us rejoice and be glad in it!!!
Before you know it you'll all be swimming in a sparkling BLUE pool:) Spring is coming...I can feel it! My oldest is saving and begging for a certain pair of basketball shoes right now too. Love the army men that cause hours of fun.
ReplyDeleteYeah...spring is here too and it was actually HOT this weekend!!
ReplyDeleteOur girls would LOVE a pool in the backyard!
Have a happy day
I think I may suffer from that disorder too! We finally had some warmer weather this weekend and I felt like a whole new happy person! Looks like you guys had a great weekend...I LOVE your pool!
ReplyDelete