Friday, April 8, 2011

favorites on fridays

(is it Friday already???)

Favorite Veggie Burger: Don Lee Farms


We joined Costco this week.
My sister is a Costco junkie and she has inspired me to join because of all her great finds there.
Luke and I went on our first shopping trip there the other day.
I'll have to admit, I was a little overwhelmed, but I decided to just pick out a few things. (I wanted to fill my cart, but I was good.)
One of my finds, was this package of veggie burgers.
I am always on the hunt for healthy, good tasting veggie burgers.
I like to keep them in my freezer and pull them out for lunch or when my family is eating something that I should not be eating (like hot dogs or mac-n-cheese).
I've tried a lot of brands and I'll have to say, this is my very favorite brand now!

Here is the ingredient list:
Fresh vegetables (carrots, onions, celery, bell peppers); bread crumbs (wheat flour); sunflower seeds; flour; salt; carrageenan; soybean oil; spice; natural flavor.


Not bad . . .

The package says that they are microwaveable, but I like them best when I spray each side lightly with cooking oil and heat them on a skillet until the edges are a little crisp.Guilt-free yum.


Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love these!!! Costco, is such an amazing place. I could spend hours and hours in there and have ;))) I like your Friday Favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun! I love the Friday Faves!! You should start a link party for them:)

    ReplyDelete