I try not to blog when it seems like a chore or when it interferes with "life".
I want it to be something that I love to do, not something I have to do. :)
Here's a quick summary of what I have been up to since I last posted. . .
PAINTING
John and I have been painting up a storm. Two bedrooms and a bathroom . . . don't you just love picking out paint colors?? Whoever has the job of naming all of those colors is the luckiest person ever. (I'll post pics of the rooms . . . soon)
Let me just say that Restoration Hardware's Silver Sage is my new favorite color.
BASEBALL
Jake's team has made it to the championship. They will play on Saturday to see who the champs are.
Hopefully the White Sox!!
HOMEWORK
PIANO LESSONS
The kids are loving learning how to play fun songs. I was delighted to hear them practicing a duet together tonight. Music to my ears (and heart).
:)
FAMILY
Last weekend, the cousins got together.
What fun!!
We celebrated my aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary. Isn't the cake pretty?? It looks like a Christmas gift since their anniversary is really in December. My cousin, Julie, is responsible for this cake . . . I love it.
HOMEWORK
Seriously, I don't remember doing this much homework when I was in the fifth grade.
It's all good, though. (just time consuming)
:)
BIBLE STUDY
John and I are in a small group and we are studying the book Radical, by David Platt.
Very convicting.
Life is busy . . .
:)






I love your thought and your blog, Cheryl. I agree about blogging. I am secretly only stopping by YOUR blog this week. :)
ReplyDeleteI wrote you to on my blog about your dad. Life is still sweet. You are a gem, and I want to check out that book! oh and go JAKE!