It's fast, it's relatively cheap, it's convenient, and it's . . . happy.
:)
What kid doesn't like getting a cheeseburger, fries, and a cute little toy??
Well . . . after viewing this video, I have decided that packing peanut butter and jelly sandwiches will be the better way to go.
http://gizmodo.com/5662271/watch-six-months-of-a-happy-meals-eternal-life?ref=nf
Check it out . . .
I'm not really liking the idea of eating something that doesn't ever decompose.

oh girl I hear ya!
ReplyDeleteWe live within walking distance of a McDonalds we pass a zillion times a day. We have been there TWO times. Once for a happy meal when Abbi was like 4 years old and once the other day for a cone. Think we'll stick with the cones. :) LOVE YA!
XOXO
I'm afraid to watch this. We love Happy Meals. But all white meat chicken nuggets, apples and milk make it better, right?
ReplyDelete