I am currently trying to figure out how to make my pictures larger and my margins wider, so please bear with me if my blog looks a little unusual for a little while. Thank you, Amy, for helping me with this!
New blog layout looks great - fresh and easy to read! I totally need you to give me a webinar on how to do it. I've been dragging my feet w/my blog b/c I get so frustrated with posting the pics & I'm not happy with the current layout.. too lazy to take the time to figure it out.
New blog layout looks great - fresh and easy to read! I totally need you to give me a webinar on how to do it. I've been dragging my feet w/my blog b/c I get so frustrated with posting the pics & I'm not happy with the current layout.. too lazy to take the time to figure it out.
ReplyDeleteAmy, I would be more than happy to walk you through it now that I know how. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks great!! Glad you were able to make sense of my directions. :)
ReplyDeleteOther Amy .. . (that's funny that two Amy's commented on the post) . . . thank you sooo much for helping me get my pictures bigger. :)
ReplyDelete