OK, so I have this cup.
It's an insulated cup from Starbucks that I fill with water and take with me wherever I go . . . I love it.
It doesn't sweat.
It looks cool.
I actually have two.
It's MY cup . . . I have declared that I actually have something that they cannot use.
It's MY cup . . . I have declared that I actually have something that they cannot use.
The kids have tried to use it and they have ruined the plastic green straw on one of them. They love my cups because I don't let them use them.
Well, today my little Luke and Caroline stayed home from school because they had a low grade fever last night and I could just tell in their eyes that they needed to stay home and rest.
I kept trying to get them to drink water to stay hydrated. They just did not want to . . .
They wanted juice or chocolate milk or something else a little bit more fun than water.
soooo . . . I pulled out my cups and guess what??
They were lovin' their ice cold water in their cool-lookin'-for-Mommy-only Starbucks cups.
Isn't it funny how human nature just makes us want what we cannot have?
What is it that you want just because you cannot have it?
By the way . . . they are both doing fine and are looking forward to going back to school tomorrow. :)
SO true. :) XOXO love ya!
ReplyDeleteI love this!! I need a starbucks pumpkin latte right now!!
ReplyDelete