Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lunchbox Love

I love writing my kids little notes and putting them in their lunches. And I know they love receiving them.
(even though Jake won't admit it . . . he loves them)


While perusing the "back-to-school-clearance" aisle at Toys R Us, I came across a pack of little notes to put in the kids' lunches.
They looked cute and the price was right, so I decided to buy them for the days I didn't have enough time to actually hand write a note. . .


Little did I know that the kids would never want me to write them a "boring" hand written note ever again . . they LOVE these cards!!They are the size of a business card and on one side is a lovely little "sweet nothing" . . .


. . . and on the other side is an interesting fact.
This is what they like the most.
When they get in the car, they ask each other what their fact was. (Did you know that there is a town in Arizona called Monkey's Eyebrow??)
You can purchase these cards at www.sayplease.com
(and, no, they are not paying me to do this commercial)
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment