Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall Means Football

Caroline and I left for a few moments and look what we found our boys doing when we returned.

I love Fall.


Don't you??


The football season is well under way, but I am trying my best to hold off until October 1st to buy our first pumpkin of the year.  I never make it that long . . . we'll see. 

3 comments:

  1. I love Fall too!! :)


    I already bought a couple small pumpkins. I can never wait, either. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you are waiting for pumpkins...I am already listening to Christmas music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, I cannot believe that you are listening to Christmas music already .. . I have to wait until the day after Thanksgiving to start!!
    Polly, I will probably cave and buy a few. They are only $1.99 at Aldi. :)
    xox
    cheryl

    ReplyDelete