Friday, September 3, 2010

Eight is Great

On August 15th, our Caroline turned EIGHT! When we got back from our trip out West, we threw her a simple, little party.

(simple is good)


How did she grow up so quickly??
Where has the time gone?? It feels like just yesterday that she was falling asleep in my lap as I gently rocked her. I loved how she would run her little hand up and down my arm as I sang to her.



Those are frogs on the cupcakes . . . she wanted a rain forest theme and the theme of her second grade class is frogs.a little "monkey" in the middle :)

I consider it a pure joy and privilege to watch Caroline grow and change and become the young woman that God wants her to become.



She is so creative and smart . . . her preschool teacher always referred to her as industrious. I think that is a great adjective for Caroline. She definitely never gets bored.



Happy Birthday, Sweet Caroline.

We love you so very much!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday Caroline!

    What a SWEET party! I love the frogs.

    Being industrious is an awesome adjective. :)

    Did you make the duct tape purses?

    Happy weekend, Cheryl! XOXO

    ReplyDelete