Sunday, March 29, 2009

This is What I Saw Today

This is what I saw out my front door this morning . . . happy spring break! This is what I saw playing in my backyard. . . no flip flops today!





















This is what I saw at my back door. .. I thought I put all of that snow gear away until next winter!

This is what I saw in my kitchen . . . my two little chefs at work again!
And this is what I saw at my dinner table . . an unsuspecting spinach victim! I used my Magic Bullet to puree frozen spinach and I mixed it in with pizza sauce and put it on everyone's little pizzas. Caroline was a little suspicious, but Luke had no idea. I am so excited to start hiding it in other foods. Luke really does not eat his veggies so I am thrilled about this!! :)
(He ate the whole thing ! I was so sure I was going to be busted because he pulled the cheese off and the spinach was very visible!)

I wonder what I will see tomorrow! :)

(I hope it will be a happy and well Jake!. . .his fever is down, but the sore throat lingers)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe the snow! We had a yucky, rainy, inside kind of day yesterday but at least it wasn't snow. I need to get a Magic Bullet and start hiding spinach from myself!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete