Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Square Root Day!

Tonight, one of my tutoring girls sat down and said "Happy Square Root Day!" (3/3/09) She informed me that we won't have another until 4/4/16. I hadn't thought of that . . . I love it when the kids I tutor actually teach me something. :) Anyway, this is how we spent our square root day. . .



. . .Luke and I did laundry most of the morning, so I rewarded him with a full hour of playing baseball outside and "driving a car around the yard pretending we are stopping at different stores". I love playing with him. He is so creative.


. . .Caroline went home with her good friend, Alie, after Kindergarten and played with puppies. Her favorite thing to do! (this picture was taken two Christmases ago)

. . .and Jake was happily greeted by his good next door neighbor/friend waiting for him in our driveway after to school to shoot some hoops.










No comments:

Post a Comment