The other day, we found a very funny carrot in our carrot bag. Caroline got the biggest kick out of it before she gobbled up the entire thing. I'm thankful for the little things that make us smile. :) Proverbs 15:13a
"A cheerful heart brings a smile to your face."
That is funny! We found one the other day that looked like a wishbone. Joe and Ellie pulled on either side, and it ended up breaking into three pieces. It's so funny...with all the mini carrots around, my kids think that that's what all carrots look like. When they see the regular-sized ones at the store, they're like, "Wow! Look at those huge carrots!!" :)
ReplyDeleteSorry I haven't been a very faithful blogger friend lately, Cheryl. I definitely go in spurts. I'll be catching up on all your stuff tonight. I'm going to try to not completely stop, but I think all the weekly features and stuff were more committment than what I can handle right now. Keep checking up on us, though, and I'll do the same here. It's just so fun to read about your family!