Friday, March 13, 2009

Favorites on Fridays . . . Like Oprah's "O" List, But Not Really

Favorite Cleaning Products: method


If I must clean, my favorite way to clean is with method cleaning products. For years, I hated cleaning because I knew the chemicals that I was using were toxic. It was a good excuse for me not to clean! :)

These cleaners smell good, work really well, are non-toxic, and are packaged in nice looking bottles. (yes, that does make a difference!) I love the cucumber scent sprays, but during the holidays, I like to use winter berry. They have a special tub and tile cleanser that I use in the bathrooms. It smells really CLEAN! (not chemically) It cleans toilets really well, too. I also buy their liquid hand soap. They come in a gazillion different scents. My present favorite is green tea + aloe. During the holidays, they have some really good scents like winter berry and frosted fir. I really do recommend these products. I feel much better about my kids taking a bath in a tub cleaned with non-toxic cleaners. And guess what! They don't only sell them at Target! I found them at a grocery store as well! You will love them.

2 comments:

  1. Cheryl,
    you are my long lost SISTER!!! I totally use ALL those products, too! (but I do get them at Target) =) XOXO Polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this about you, Cheryl! I've never tried method, but I think I need to. I'll have to plan the trip to Target...

    ReplyDelete