Sunday, March 8, 2009

"Pup" Cakes

One of my friends wanted to see a picture of these cupcakes I made for Caroline's birthday last summer, so I thought I would go ahead and put them on the blog. This week is Caroline's "All About Me" week at school, so I might make them for her class. . . we'll see. :) Oh, and everyone always asks me what the ears are made out of. . . they are Tootsie Rolls that have been heated and then flattened.


2 comments:

  1. Cheryl,
    I love your new blog colors and polka dots!! Also... those pupcakes are so stinking CUTE! You are so creative! XOXO Polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Cheryl! I miss one week and so much has happened! Thanks for missing me. You can check my blog to see what all we've been up to. I'll tell you, it's not nearly as much as you guys. I love all your pictures and stories from the week. Your kids are blessed to have a mom who plays with them and loves each part of their lives! I loved the story about who loved each other more and all the outside pictures. We're getting spring fever, too! BTW, these are awesome cupcakes! I know where Luke gets his creativity.

    ReplyDelete