Monday, February 9, 2009

Fisher of Men

Today my brother, Steve, is sick so he is on my mind and my heart. I love these pictures of him that I took last year at my parents' cabin in Wisconsin. I like them so much because they remind me how much Steve is a fisher of men. He is always so excited to invite someone to church who needs the Lord. He is never afraid to share his Faith in God with the people he is working with. He truly has a heart for others. Please pray that Steve will be feeling better. He is pretty miserable right now. Love you, Steve!




Matthew 4:19
"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."
















2 comments:

  1. What cool pictures, Cheryl!! So fun to hear how Steve is doing. Hope he feels better, soon! XOXO

    ps... also love the little chef pics. She is so cute in her chef hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice tribute to your brother. Hope he's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete