My Little (Big) White Sox Fan
Tonight I am thankful for my White Sox fan. He has the biggest heart. For God and for others. He is always trying to make sure that everyone that is close to him knows the Lord. When he was about five, he asked me if I thought one of his buddies on the cul-de-sac had Jesus in his heart. After I said I really didn't know, he panicked and wanted to go over there to his house in the dark to tell him that he needed to ask Jesus into his heart so he could go to Heaven! There have been several friends since then that he has told the message of God's love to. I am always amazed at his boldness and his genuine care for his friends. I truly believe that God puts certain people in Jake's life because of this boldness. I wish I could be more like my Jake. Sure, I care about others, but I am not always so bold. He is such a good example to me.
Here is my White Sox fan's room. And, yes, that is a White Sox piggy bank!
Awesome room! What a neat thing it is to raise your kids for the Lord and see how He grows you through the whole process.
ReplyDelete