The other day, we had the privilege of watching Caleb, my sister's baby. We had so much fun with him. The kids absolutely adore him. He is one year old now and is FULL of energy. 



Here are some pictures of the last couple of times we watched Caleb.
Bottle time! Jake helped me out in the morning by giving Caleb his bottle while I was trying to get Caroline ready for school.
Luke was also a big helper. It's funny because I always think Luke is so small until Caleb comes around and then Luke seems so tall and grown up! He loved introducing Goldfish to Caleb! (he loved them!)
Bottle time! Jake helped me out in the morning by giving Caleb his bottle while I was trying to get Caroline ready for school.
Luke was also a big helper. It's funny because I always think Luke is so small until Caleb comes around and then Luke seems so tall and grown up! He loved introducing Goldfish to Caleb! (he loved them!)
Buddies
Caleb and Caroline have a special relationship. Caroline is completely nurturing around him and he just lights up when he sees her. She patiently follows him around the house to make sure he is safe.

The kids love teaching him new things, like how to build a tower.



One time they brought snow in the house so Caleb could feel it and play with it. They worked very hard at keeping it out of his mouth. :)

We sure love you, Caleb!!
We love you, too, Auntie Diane and Uncle Colin. . . you're doing a great job with Caleb!

He's adorable! What a blessing to live close enough for your family to spend so much time with Caleb. I love the picture with the snow. Your kids are definitely teachers' kids!
ReplyDelete