Monday, February 16, 2009

Make a Joyful Noise!

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord."
Psalm 100:1I am so excited because we just got our first piano tonight! My mom's cousin, Cheri, gave us hers. John rented a big truck and got two friends to help him get it. (thanks John!) I am just so excited about how much noise (I mean music) is going to fill this house for so many years to come. I am going to start teaching the kids how to play right away. We had a piano in our house growing up and I have always felt like something was missing since I "moved out". There have been so many times when playing the piano would have been just the right medicine for me. Thank you, Cheri!

2 comments:

  1. Eventually, you guys can form a band and get on the circuit. Can't wait to hear the music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I'm so excited for you guys! The "noise" is a wonderful thing. Good luck with teaching them piano. Who's guitar is that? You're going to have your own little band!

    ReplyDelete