My Three (sick) Blessings
Tonight I am thankful for my three little blessings. Jake has the stomach flu and I think that Caroline and Luke might be getting strep throat. We'll see tomorrow. I will enjoy having them all home with me even if they are sick.
Oh, yuck! It is nice to have them home, though. Your kids are blessed to have a mom who loves to take care of them. I hope they're all feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteWish I could send "well" pills online. Get better soon so you can play in the snow that's coming here soon.
ReplyDeleteOh Cheryl...I hope they all recover soon. Bob is so right, to have a mommy who is there to take care of them is the BIGGEST blessing! Love them to pieces... and yay for purple gatorade!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
ps... oh!! We are headed to Trader Joes (not sure if you saw my blog today) but I need advice!!! XOXO