Thursday, January 20, 2011

Three Sickos

I had three sick kids at home today.
:(


It wasn't so bad . . .
We watched a lot of this,

. . .  and these. (Have you watched any of these DVDs yet?? If not, do!! They are FAN-TAST-IC!) 


We played with a lot of these. . . I was getting way too involved with these, actually.  I knew it was time to move on to something else when I found myself yelling at telling Luke to not touch what I was making because it might fall apart.  Hello!!


Oh, and we drank some of this.  Usually, you would not find pop (they call it soda around here) in our house, but I was so excited when I saw this kind at the store . . . NO High Fructose Corn Syrup!! Finally!  If they can do it, all pop companies can.

1 comment:

  1. hi Cheryl!!
    I just caught up on all the posts I've missed! Love your blog, still, SO MUCH!
    Those little bird feeder cakes are cool and girl, you work out with Jillian? You are more of a tuff girl than me! :)
    I love to feel strong! My arms and legs aren't too bad I guess, but my belly? um, well, let's just say I've been doing yoga abs to firm up a teeny bit. I am usually a fan of just wearing big shirts. ;)

    Yummy meatloaf, too!!
    I made simple salmon patties today. So smooth when you use the food processor! I am not sure how I ever got along without one for so many years!

    Hugs to eveybody! Caroline's glasses are TOO CUTE!

    Yes, we want to hire Jake to shovel, please. :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete