It's a good thing it is Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Snow Days never happen around here (because we get a lot of snow and the plows are just way too efficient . . . don't get the kids started on that one!) so we pretended it was a Snow Day!!
John and Jake had fun shoveling.
Anyone want to hire him?? He's good.
Luke had fun doing this.
Caroline had fun building me a snowman with her buddy.
I had fun making this for supper. YUM.
Best Ever Meatloaf
2 Tablespoons butter
1 cup chopped onion
3 cloves garlic
1 lb. ground turkey
1/2 cup bread crumbs (I use a slice of whole wheat bread all crumbled up)
1 egg
1/4 cup ketchup
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
3/4 teaspoon salt
Saute the onions and garlic in the butter.
Mix all of the ingredients together and put in loaf pan. (I put it on a cookie sheet so it is flatter for some reason)
Squirt more ketchup all over the top and bake at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment