Thursday, January 27, 2011

Meet my Family

I post a ton of pictures of my kids on this blog . . . but I want to introduce you to the rest of my family . . .
My mom, my dad, my sister, Diane, and my brother, Steve.
They are my number one support system.  They are my friends. They are who I call first when I have a problem.  They are the ones who have made me who I am today.  They are my prayer warriors. They are my advice-givers.  They know me, truly know me, but love me anyway.  They are my family . . . and I love them and appreciate them so very much.

 We all got together this New Years and we had a great time.  Steve's wife, Rebecca, and Diane's husband, Colin, and of course, John, are a great addition to our family and also love and appreciate them so very much!

“The love of a family is life's greatest blessing

1 comment: