One of John's students gave him tickets to the rematch of the Stanley Cup today. . . and he loaned them some jerseys for the day . . . how nice!!
(If I had money, I would love to do things like that . . . give things to people. Wouldn't that be fun??)
Go Hawks!!
And, of course, the Bears will be playing the Packers this afternoon.
My boys are Bears fans even though I grew up in the Green Bay area. People ask me why we don't root for the Packers. I guess it is because I was never a big football fan. (I can't even remember ever watching a Packers game) When Jake came along, he was invited to a few Bears games (thanks Diane!!) and he naturally became a Bears fan . . . I guess I will be happy with either team winning. :) They are both great teams.

Sorry your team lost!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!
ReplyDelete