Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Monday




Lots of this going on lately . . . and I do mean lots.
I'm not complaining, though.
I love to watch my Jake and I love the excuse to sit and talk with the other moms.
The kids don't mind it either . . . they get to play with great friends at the games.
There is also a lot of soccer.
I love that, too. :)
The kids are out of school for the summer and I couldn't be more thrilled.
We have been so busy and I am looking forward to . . .
lazy days in the pool,
fun days with friends, and
creative play days in the house. 
I'm also looking forward to getting rooms organized and doing a few other projects (like painting our master bedroom and the kitchen cabinets).

I LOVE this summer list that Amy wrote about here.
 The kids and I will be sitting down to make one of our own today.
Oh . . . and by the way .  . one of my favorite bloggers, Val, from ValSoCal is hosting a giveaway in honor of her one year "blogiversary". 
Stop on over there and enter to win. 
She has the best recipes . . . I have tried many and have never been disappointed.


Have a great Monday everyone!
thanks for stopping by!
~cheryl

~Happiness never decreases by being shared.~ go share some happiness!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your Summer list! Also, thank you for always being so kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. merit casino no deposit bonus
    merit casino 제왕카지노 no deposit bonus【WG98.vip】⚡, no 메리트카지노 deposit worrione bonus for slot machine game,free slots no deposit bonus free spins for slots on google drive,

    ReplyDelete