I find myself sitting out in the back just watching my kids swim alot.
I love it.
A lovely friend gave me this hibiscus plant.
Did you know that the blooms only last for one day??
Ageratum.
I love this annual because it is purple ALL summer.
Usually, I plant them in the ground, but Caroline wanted to plant it in a pot.
Dianthus.
I love, love, love this perennial.
The color is so vivid.
My sister's name is Diane, so they are even more beautiful to me.
I think of her every time I water them.
I don't know much about roses.
I have always been intimidated by them.
This bush was here when we moved in.
I just cut it back when it gets out of control and it is doing so well!
Love.
It has a million blooms this year.
Maybe because of all the rain??
So that's what happens when they get watered!
;)
Mini Petunias.
Blue Hill Salvia . . .
another favorite perennial because it has color ALL summer and is so easy to take care of.
I don't really have a lot of flower beds at our house yet.
I had so many at our other house.
I miss them.
(note: if you have ever put thousands of dollars and thousands of hours into gardens at an old house, never ever drive past the old house to see how the gardens are doing . . . sigh)
It has been just too overwhelming for me to start digging yet.
I have so many projects inside that I would like to finish first.
(like the cabinets!)
So, for now . . . I have my few little spots that I have made "my own" with the above flowers and I add more color with containers.
Thanks for stopping by.
~cheryl
Love all your flowers, Cheryl! Thanks so much for praying for my friend! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures...and you've mastered the pottery barn thing! Thanks for stopping by. Following you back :)
ReplyDelete