me too! i was just thinking about my old slip & slide days at my grandparents. they had a way better lawn than we did. total summer perfection.
I'm going to tell you as your friend that I picked white cabinets when we re-did our kitchen....and I regret not doing cream. Sigh
So much fun!I'm your newest follower from the Super Stalker Sunday Hop! I would love for you to visit my blog www.mommydigger.com and follow me :)
me too! i was just thinking about my old slip & slide days at my grandparents. they had a way better lawn than we did. total summer perfection.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to tell you as your friend that I picked white cabinets when we re-did our kitchen....and I regret not doing cream. Sigh
ReplyDeleteSo much fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower from the Super Stalker Sunday Hop! I would love for you to visit my blog www.mommydigger.com and follow me :)