I am ready to start painting our kitchen cabinets!
Here are some of my inspiration pictures.
The big question for me is white orcream??
Even though I love cream so much, I think white is winning so far.
I love them both too! I think I also vote for cream. :) Thanks so much for your welcome to Illinois comment on my blog. We are finally here and are loving it! It's so beautiful! I'd love to meet for coffee sometime. :)
Oh, I love these kitchens!! My someday house is going to have a white kitchen. But if you like cream, go with that! Either way, I'm sure it will be gorgeous!!
Hi there!! That is such a tough call!! They are both beautiful and I love your inspiration photos. i am so glad you are doing this though! I am so wanting to paint ours too. You can give me lots of pointers ok?? have a happy day
I love cream! But really I love them both. You can't go wrong.
ReplyDeleteI love them both too! I think I also vote for cream. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your welcome to Illinois comment on my blog. We are finally here and are loving it! It's so beautiful! I'd love to meet for coffee sometime. :)
Oh, I love these kitchens!! My someday house is going to have a white kitchen. But if you like cream, go with that! Either way, I'm sure it will be gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteHi there!!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a tough call!! They are both beautiful and I love your inspiration photos. i am so glad you are doing this though! I am so wanting to paint ours too. You can give me lots of pointers ok??
have a happy day