It was in need of a makeover.
Since I love our board and batten so much in our family room, I thought we should put something like it in our laundry/mud room . . . with hooks.
Hopefully this weekend I can find some time to prime and paint it and I'll post some before and after pics for you.
I get so excited when projects are underway! I'm tempted to stay up all night and paint, but I know that would not be wise. Especially because Jake has two friends sleeping over tonight and Caroline has a play date coming over early in the morning.
This is totally random, but do you own a Whirly Pop?? If not . . . go buy one right now!
It makes perfect popcorn every time . . . it sure beats the microwave kind. So good, especially with a lot of melted butter and salt on it.
I need to go and get out all of my painting gear . . .

No comments:
Post a Comment