Friday, March 18, 2011

Favorites on Fridays

Favorite Lip Gloss:  C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries

Well, as many of you know . . . I turned the big 4-0 recently.
I received several fun gifts from my sweet friends.
One gift was a set of three lip glosses from Bath and Body Works.
I had no idea that I was going to like them so much.
They are very, very minty, which I love.


I keep one in my junk drawer in the kitchen.

Mentha Lip Shine
100% Natural Mint


I keep one in my makeup case.  I like to put the lip gloss on several minutes before my lipstick.


Mentha Organics Sheer Lip Tint
Just Blushed


And I keep one in my purse.

Mentha Lip Shine
Vanilla Mint



I didn't have chapped lips at all this winter because I was always putting on the lip gloss! 
I just love how they smell and feel.
It's the little things, right??
:) 

1 comment: