Favorite Kid Shampoo : Circle of Friends
One day as I was giving one of my babies a bath, I was reading all of the ingredients listed on the bottle of baby shampoo.
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Sodium Laureth Sulfate just didn't sound good to me and I found out I was right. (If you are interested in reading about the dangers of these two ingredients, look here.)I know that some of you will think I am a little crazy being worried about stuff like this . . .
you're right. :)
I am.
And that's OK.
We all have our "issues".
All of Circle of Friends' shampoos are tearless, made with natural botanicals, and are FREE of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Sodium Laureth Sulfate.
They are a little pricy, but they last a long time and I think it is worth it.
And they come in really cool fragrances. Our favorite is raspberry, but they come in chocolate, pineapple, banana, mandarin orange, blueberry, and even root beer!
In the summer, we use their swimmers' shampoo to help with the chlorine damage.
The little boy on the bottle even looks like Luke. :) We get our shampoo at Kidsnips, a fun place for kids to get their hair cut. But you can also get them here.
p.s.... I am not getting paid for this endorsement. (but maybe I should be??)



No comments:
Post a Comment