Beyond words.
It's hard to sit here and not know what to do to help.
Simple things we have are such blessings.
I almost started to complain about the cold this morning and then I stopped.
We have a warm home.
A bed to crawl into at night.
A cozy kitchen to bake in.
A piano to practice on.
Beki at The Rusted Chain is doing something to help the people in Japan.
She is selling these "Blessed" necklaces and for every one she sells, she is donating $10 to World Vision.
I'm going to order mine right now.
It will be a good reminder to me of how blessed we really are. Order yours today, too!!
(Go here to order!)

This is good to know. Thank you for posting this. I hope you have a great Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteLove Beki and love her jewelry! You will love your necklace! :)
ReplyDelete