Thursday, February 17, 2011

Make Time For YOU

I told you all about my New Years Resolutions here.

I wanted to give you a little update.

Fortunately, I have been good. (yay!!)

I have been exercising regularly (skipping a day here and there) with my buddy Jillian Michaels.  Let me tell you something .. . she knows what she is doing.

I have never felt so great.
I feel like I have so much more energy.
I feel more toned.
I feel less hungry.
I feel good because I am doing something for ME.

I want to encourage you all to take time out of your busy days to exercise.
I used to make excuses like, "my shoulder hurts", "I have too much laundry to do", "I'm too tired", blah, blah, blah. . .

It is not easy at times to put those clothes on and turn on that DVD.
I did it tonight at 10:00.
Laundry was waiting for me all over the couch.
I was tired.
And I wanted to eat chocolate.
But I did it.
And I'm so glad I did.

One major thing that has been helping me is accountability.
I have a few friends who are holding me accountable.  There have been many days when I would not have mustered up the energy to do my workout if I didn't have anyone checking up on me. 

So . . . go grab your weights, call a friend or two and get going!!
You will be glad you did!

Philippians 4:13


"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."

No comments:

Post a Comment