We just got back from a fabulous Super Bowl party.
Amazing food, ping pong/air hockey tournaments, and great friends. (oh, and we "watched" the game, too)
I wish I would have had my camera with me. (I always regret not having it when I decide to leave it home . . .)
So happy for the Packers! (even though I do like the Bears, too . . . is that OK?)
(I grew up near Green Bay)
My (small) contribution to the food was this fudge. (notice the green and yellow M&Ms . . . for the Packers)
It is so easy and soooo good.
You can find the recipe here.
It makes so much.
When I make it, I give it to neighbors, teachers, students, friends, anyone I see walking down the street . . . and I still have plenty left for me to eat when the kids are all sleeping. :)
Can you just taste it now??
One of my friends suggested that I call it "Midnight Fudge" since that is when I get the urge to make it.
So there you have it . . . "Midnight Fudge".
Enjoy!
p.s. . . I recommend using Nestle Toll House chips (semi-sweet) and using a 9x13 pan instead of a jelly roll pan)
I'm so happy the Packers won!! Now, let's talk about that fudge....Girl, you nailed that photo. AMAZING!!!!!
ReplyDelete