Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blizzard of 2011

I woke up this morning and this is what I saw outside my dining room window.
uh oh.
This is what I saw outside the garage door.
uh oh.
This is what I saw outside the back door of the garage.
uh oh.
The kids had a blast in the snow . . . it was soooo deep.

Ummmm . . . where did our pool go??
The task of shoveling (no, we do not own a snowblower) seemed very daunting, but we managed to clear it up within a couple of hours. 
I have received several compliments about my husband's beautiful snowpants . . . he said he just didn't want to get lost in all that white snow!)
Luke helped shovel.
Jake was one happy guy since there was no school.
Caroline was pretty happy, too.
Luke was just happy to be with Jake and Caroline.
:)
When the kids weren't outside, they were in playing Wii.
And eating cookies!!
We are so excited because we found out that tomorrow is also a
SNOW DAY!

2 comments:

  1. How is John's back feeling?? That is a lot of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, Cheryl! That is a LOT of snow!! Glad you were able to enjoy it with a snow day! :)

    ReplyDelete