Sunday, February 20, 2011

I'm Lovin' This

Starbucks, Caribou Coffee, Jamba Juice, and now McDonald's . . . they all have scrumptious little bowls of oatmeal topped with yummy things.
I like to make it at home for a fraction of the price and a lot less sugar. 
I just make plain old fashioned oatmeal . . . sprinkle a little brown sugar on it and top with Trader Joe's Antioxidant trail mix.
Perfect.
Have a great Monday morning!

“The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning, great is your faithfulness.”

Lamentations 3:22,23

2 comments:

  1. bummer, I was just at TJ's this weekend. The closest one is 35 minutes away so I don't get there very often. That looks good! It's amazing how many grams of sugar "healthy" breakfast cereal has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum...I need to try one of these!

    ReplyDelete