If you know me at all, you know that I love to shop at Trader Joe's.
I love their unique and healthy food, their friendly workers, and the cheerful atmosphere in the store.
It just makes grocery shopping . . . fun.
(and their prices are reasonable, too!!)
Here are a few of my latest finds:
Fresh basil . . .
isn't it pretty??
Sparkling Berry Lemonade . . .
perfect for sipping on a hot summer day.
Fresh peaches . . .
don't you just love how they are packaged?? They are soooo fresh. The kids LOVE them.
(so do I)
Blueberries!!! . . .
so many of them for not so much $$
(these didn't last long)

Sweet Potato Fries . . .
these were delicious with grilled steaks!
I always try to find something new to love at Trader Joe's and I am always successful. I love that store!
No comments:
Post a Comment