Luke has been discovering how much fun it is to write. He writes his name over and over. The other day, he handed me a piece of paper and it said "MOM" on it. Little things like that make me so happy.
I love that Luke is writing... that "MoM" paper is a keeper. He will soon be writing sentences and you'll blink and he'll be reading novels faster that us! What a JOY to watch. Being a mom is just the coolest thing.
Hope your special day is filled with all sorts of love and fun. I love love LOVE your blog, thank you for sharing a slice of your life with me. :D XOXO polly
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, birthday sister!! :D
ReplyDeleteI love that Luke is writing... that "MoM" paper is a keeper. He will soon be writing sentences and you'll blink and he'll be reading novels faster that us! What a JOY to watch. Being a mom is just the coolest thing.
Hope your special day is filled with all sorts of love and fun. I love love LOVE your blog, thank you for sharing a slice of your life with me. :D XOXO polly