Monday, November 30, 2009

A Hug From a Friend

Today I received a fun surprise in the mail from my friend, Annie. She is a HUGE Amy Grant fan and she knew that I didn't have this album in CD form yet (yes, I was still listening to my TAPE of it!) It is definitely one of my favorite Christmas albums and has been since I was in high school.
We listened to it a LOT in college during the holidays (starting in October) and it brings back many warm memories. When I thanked Annie, she said it was a "hug" sent to me in the mail. Thanks for the "hug" Annie! (I'm listening to it right now. )
Who can you "hug" today? ;) It means so much when a friend thinks of you, doesn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Wow what an awesome friend you must have. How cool she must be to love Amy Grant so much.

    ReplyDelete